With the regular CCTV becoming abundantly accessible, the technology trickles down to out driving. Dashboard camera and outside cameras could aid in your visibility.
- Night Vision– Available to help nighttime driving, it can be the normal night vision or infrared based camera. That could help you identifying road hassles and or other cars in traffic. A monitor is added somewhere on your dashboard to help you visualize.
- Camera at the Rear– That is an excellent help when it comes to backing up to a parking-lot or avoiding possible pets or road obstacles. The camera can and would also show images on the dashboard monitor to aid you better when driving.
- Backing Up Sensor– To further help the rear-view camera. You can install a backup sensor that triggers an audible alarm when the distance becomes too close.
The sensor has a pre-set distance, for example, two feet, and when you reach that threshold, an alarm will sound.
Proper Exterior Accessories That Could Help
The freedom of adding stylish accessories on the exterior of your car is something you can take advantage. Turning the car into something that fits your aesthetical taste and fashion but new fixtures can promote safety too.
- Brighter Fog Lights– Newer versions can be HID fog lamps. HID means High-Intensity Discharge, a more modern light bulb design and system that is excellent in the dark.
- HID Headlight Systems– Upgrading your car to a better headlight system aside from your fog lamps will mean better night driving experience. Visibility can improve by as much as twenty to thirty percent at least
Even Your Car Needs to Be Safe on Its Own
Having anti-car theft protection can be a wise investment. It can avoid carnapping and other problems it can cause.
- Steering Wheel Locks– A portable machine that can be safely secured when driving. Clamping it on your steering wheel when parking or leaving overnight will make sure auto-theft is less likely.
- Auto/Car Alarm– Several car alarm brands are available that is remote activated. It can be professionally installed, and you can activate the safety alarm when leaving it parked outside or over-night.
Overall, that can improve your safety in driving around town and your car’s anti-theft ability. Protecting your investment is always a wise move.
Automotive insurance can also help your car’s safety while helping you recover from future damages. At Wellcovered Insurance, we aim to make our client’s life easier with policies that are tailored to their needs. You can get more information about our products and services by calling our agency at (386) 218-4951. Get your free quote today by CLICKING HERE.